2024 EMS SAFETY & LOSS CONTROL RECOGNITION AWARDS
Safety Benefits, Inc., on behalf of the SDML Workers’ Compensation Fund and the South Dakota Public Assurance Alliance, is pleased to share the criteria for the 2024 EMS Safety and Loss Control Recognition Awards. The purpose of these awards is to promote loss control and safety awareness and recognize the EMS Services who work very hard in these areas.
There are three levels of achievement: bronze, silver, and gold. EMS Services can apply to receive any level award for which they feel criteria has been met, but bronze is a good place to start. Remember, this is not a competition against other services. Every EMS Service meeting the qualifications for a level will receive an award. The same award level can be earned in consecutive years.
Attached are applications for each level of safety and loss control award – bronze, silver, and gold. Please consider participating in the 2024 EMS Safety and Loss Control Recognition Awards Program! Recipients will receive their awards at the Annual Conference of the South Dakota Ambulance Association (SDAA), taking place on February 10-11, 2024 in Fort Pierre SD.
· Completed applications must be received by FRIDAY, JANUARY 19, 2024
· Send to: Safety Benefits Inc., 602 E State St, Plankinton SD 57368; OR
· Email to: Keri Warnke at email@example.com
· Include your email address on the application for easy communication
· Contact Safety Benefits Inc. at 1-888-313-0839 with questions